Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Me Sleepy

I'm so tired I don't even feel like writing this blog. Waking up for my bootcamp at the crack of dawn every morning with little sleep will do that to you. There is one supposed upside to this: good practice when the baby comes. I can imagine getting up several times a night with a crying baby. I'm a light sleeper. Is it true that whoever wakes up first gets the baby? Is that how it works? I hope not. I think couples take turns and it also depends on what's going on the next day...I think at least. I know we're not going to have as good of a baby as my sister - that's impossible and asking for trouble when even thinking about it. I just pray that our baby isn't the baby that never sleeps and cries constantly.

Of course I'm getting way ahead of myself. We are only in our 9th week and we've got a very important test on the horizon - the genetics test, which will give us an idea if our baby is a healthy one. I have no reason to worry, but I'm sure all soon-to-be parents experience anxiety and I'm no different. Got to cut this short - I can't put two cohesive thoughts together.

JS

No comments:

Post a Comment