Thursday, January 12, 2012

7,144 Pictures

I was curious to see how many pictures we've taken since John Henry was born.  So I counted them up.  The total, from the day he was born, to his first birthday (excluding trips/events where he was not present) is 7,144.  Yes, we've taken over 7 thousand pictures since our child came into the world.  I love having all of those pictures but it's almost paralyzing when I'm trying to pick just a few for a blog, card, invitation, etc.  I'm currently trying to do a picture book of John Henry's first year.  With so many pictures to choose from it's taking some time.  However, I can sum up his first year with 12 pictures.  We took one picture, on the 16th of every month, in the same place.  So take a look at John Henry's first year.  It's been the best year of our lives.


1 month

2 months

3 months

4 months

5 months

6 months


7 months


8 months


9 months


10 months


11 months


12 months





No comments:

Post a Comment