Saturday, August 18, 2012

Bubbles Bubbles

One of John Henry's favorite books is called Bubbles Bubbles.  We've read it so many times I can recite the entire book by heart.  (It's a short book so please don't think my memory is all that great).  Seeing as how this has been a favorite book since March, and that the book is about being in a bubble bath, you would think we would have given John Henry a bubble bath before now.  I guess we're a little slow.  Needless to say, it was a big hit.  So big that he refuses to take a bath if there are no bubbles.  I think we've created a monster...



 
I would like to point out that these pictures were taken the first night he had a bubble bath.  He was so enthralled that I couldn't get him to look up for the camera.  I'm not kidding when I say he was so into the bubbles that Elmo could have been standing next to the tub and he would have never noticed. 
   

No comments:

Post a Comment