Monday, August 20, 2012

You've got to be kidding me!

So I signed up to receive the weekly email pregnancy updates from baby center.  Funny thing because I didn't do it for my first but that's not the point of this post.

The point of this post is to voice the actual shock I felt when reading this week's update.  Most of the time I enjoy reading the two paragraph update and then I quickly move on to the next email.  However, two things threw me for a loop after reading this week's update.  I've listed them below:

1.  As your baby fills out even more of your belly, lots of things might start to change: Whereas before you were sashaying, you may find yourself waddling.  Finding an easy position to sit in-let alone sleep-is becoming more of a challenge.  

2.  Many women are still feeling sexy at this stage...

Regarding point number one, I'm pretty sure I've never sashayed in my life.  I've also been waddling for some time now and it's been a LONG time since I've been able to sit or sleep comfortably.  

Regarding point number two, all I have to say is REALLY???  Sexy, I don't think so.

I knew there was a reason I didn't sign up for these updates the first time around.

No comments:

Post a Comment