Monday, July 12, 2010

It's a boy

Music to a father's ears.  We bit the bullet, went to some private ultrasound place and decided to find out for sure.  Of course, I'm still not totally sold; even though what I saw could have easily been mistaken for a leg.  The technician said the baby was trying to suck his thumb in the top picture.  I seem to think it's more of a "Dr. Evil" impersonation - "one million dollars!" We are both very happy and would be equally happy if it was a girl.  I think Amanda's family wanted a girl for few reasons, but mainly because all the grandchildren are boys.  As opinionated as my family is, they held back with coming right out and saying what they were hoping for.  I think my dad wanted a boy just so that we have the opportunity to carry on the Starr name for another generation.  Four months gone with five to go.  Now the name debate begins.  Any ideas?

No comments:

Post a Comment