Friday, August 6, 2010

Baby Bulge

My wife is a little bigger these days as you can see.  It's fun to watch.  What's weird is how much her belly seems to fluctuate.  She went out of town several weekends in the last month and every time she came back in town the baby appeared to grow exponentially - and if there's not a baby in there then she's got one heckuva beer belly.  She's 20 weeks along now which is the half way mark.  We go get one more ultrasound next week to see if everything is on track and to verify the sex of the baby for the second time.  I say verify for the second time, because we were already told at 12 and 17 weeks that it's a boy.  I guess I still have my doubts, so this time should clear up any uncertainty.  We're happy and it's really starting to set in now.  Of course it probably won't hit me until I see it in person.  I hear that's the way it is with a lot of dads.  5 months to go - crazy

No comments:

Post a Comment