Saturday, November 6, 2010

33 Weeks and Counting

So far so good.  The baby is growing, moving, and making my belly stick out more than I ever imagined.  The doctor visits are going well and we are still on track for a Christmas delivery.  We have lots to do but every weekend we manage to cross more off the "Before the Baby Comes" to do list.  It would be classic if the baby comes early and we feel unprepared.  However, we hope the baby stays put for as long as he needs to arrive as healthy as possible. 

As for my health, I'm okay.  I've never felt so large but I've been told that's the norm.  We've started walking at night after dinner.  It's good for all of us and we only do the mile.  I blame it on Lady's bum leg but really a mile is the perfect amount for me at the moment.  Hopefully we can continue to walk once the baby comes.  I think it would be good family time.  It's still crazy to me that family time will soon include a child.  Crazy, crazy, crazy...

No comments:

Post a Comment