Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Almost There


If the pictures aren't obvious enough, I'm almost there.  In a few days I'll be at 37 weeks - which is considered full term.  CRAZY!!!!  I'm feeling it now.  I've have some serious back pains and some high blood pressure but hopefully the doctor gives me a good report this Thursday.  Some people say the baby has dropped.  I don't think so.  To be honest, I think he's been low the entire time and I strongly doubt he can get any lower until the actual delivery but we'll see.  Jay is being sweet and putting up with my constant to do requests.  We are doing our best to wade through them and hopefully we'll have some more pictures to share in a few days.  The nursery is almost done and if we're lucky, we'll get the Christmas decorations up in the next week.  Now, if my back could just keep up I'd stand a chance of finishing!

No comments:

Post a Comment