Sunday, November 28, 2010

Cross it off the list

We're in the home stretch.  It won't be long now.  It really could be any day and there is still so much to get done.  Amanda and I make lists.  That's just what we do.  I think the list of things we want to get done before the baby comes is a little too aggressive.  Don't get me wrong - sometimes it takes special circumstances to make yourself get to work.  We both love to cross things off the list and lately we've made some good headway.  Do I think we'll finish the list before the baby comes?  Not a chance.

I'd like to dedicate the remainder of this blog to my Auburn Tigers.  I couldn't have scripted the game to have a better finish.  It's been a great season and I'm finally allowing to ask myself, "national championship?"

No comments:

Post a Comment