Saturday, January 1, 2011

First time for everything

I guess this is the reason we started the blog in the first place.  I like to think we'll thank ourselves when we look back on some of these "milestones" which John Henry reaches.  Amanda and I are finding out that we have to reach some of these milestones together.

The strongest baby ever!  I guess every parent says the same things about their own kids, but I swear this kid could be a genius.  Did I mention handsome? Ok, maybe not that face - I call that his Popeye look.  Well he flipped on his back twice during "tummy time" so that's got to mean some type of greatness.  Sure it was pure luck, but better to be lucky than good.

JH didn't mind his first bath. He even showed us how comfortable he is in the water by peeing on us.  It was just a matter of time I guess - I just didn't figure it would be his first bath.


Amanda and her mom took JH out for his first walk.  He loves the hell out of that car seat.  We've now decided that when we can't get him to sleep in the cradle, we'll just shove him in the car seat.

Our first outing to a restaurant.  Where else?  Los Bravos.  I was nervous, but after a couple of margaritas I was right at home.  He had to find out sometime or another that this is a staple in my diet.

No comments:

Post a Comment