Wednesday, February 16, 2011

2 Months!

Our baby is 2 months old!  It's crazy to me.  That stupid saying about time flying by is so true and I have mixed emotions about it.  I love seeing our little boy doing new things, developing, and getting a personality.  At the same time, he will never be as small as he once was and I know that one day I will not be his favorite person.  I may not be his favorite person now but since he can't say otherwise I tell myself that I am. 

At John Henry's 2 month check up he weighed 10 pounds 7 ounces. (When I looked at the scale I thought it said 10 pounds 11 ounces but that's not what the technician put in the computer so we'll go with what the computer says).  He's also 22 1/2 inches long.  Our doctor said he is doing great and she is very pleased with his growth.  And yes, she did comment on his strength again.  He really is a very strong boy!

At 2 months he looks so big.  And then you back up and get the full picture (see below) and you see he is still very tiny. 



Loving his bouncy seat.  Especially if it's on the kitchen island under the lights.  I hope those lights aren't bad for his eyes because he stares at them all the time.
Sitting time in the bumbo.  He can take it or leave it at this point.  I wonder if it's because it's purple...

Doesn't this kid look Irish?

He looks so old to me in this picture.  I love it but at the same time it breaks my heart to think of him all grown up.

Starting to enjoy the play gym. 

Practicing karate on the changing table.

This picture was taken after a big day out.  We went to my doctor's appointment and then to work for a few hours.  He was such a great baby to be out all day.

John Henry has become quite the little talker and he's the most talkative after he's been fed and changed.  We carry on semi long conversations and occasionally they are so funny that I get a laugh from him.  We don't really have to hold his head up since he has no problems holding it up on his own and he LOVES to look around at everything.  He really is a good baby and we love him to pieces!

No comments:

Post a Comment