Thursday, May 12, 2011

Brutal Honesty

I have a beautiful commute from Marietta to Buckhead where I work.  I take Riverside to Powers Ferry to Roswell.  On my commute I pass beautiful homes and parks so it makes it an enjoyable drive.  So much better than being in gridlock on the highway.  I'm also a house freak so I really enjoy looking at all the different homes and landscaping.  For a brief 20 minutes I can get lost in the beautiful architecture and scenery. 

This morning, as I was on my perfect drive, I saw a for sale sign in front of a house.  Above the sign was the Internet website that provides additional details of the house.  The domain name of the website is 4TheRichOnly.com.  Talk about being blunt!  It quickly brought me back to reality and reminded me that although my commute is lovely, I live in a different world five miles away.  A world where the real estate agents have a little more tact when trying to sell a home.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment