Tuesday, May 24, 2011

Roswell Tri

I keep getting dragged into these things.  I can't go as far as saying I loved the race, but I'm happy that I competed - and after the race was finished, I realized that I really enjoyed it.  They aren't cheap by any means.  I need to contact our accountant about writing these things off as charitable donations.  They've got to be - each race is in the name of some charity or another.  Right?

I was also able to use my sweet new bike that my darling wife got me for my birthday.  I would post a picture, but I was obviously moving too fast for any camera to take a picture of me without being a blur.  There really is a lot of room for improvement after seeing my times compared to others - in all phases of the race.

It was an especially good race because of all the people we knew that competed.  Again, I didn't finish first by a long shot (but Beau almost did in the overall grouping, Ragan received a medal for third I think with the girls?, and Chris came in 2nd within the Clydesdale group), but I'm looking forward to the next race and an ass to whoop.

Next up:  Muddy Buddy? Athens?  Peachtree?  Fernandina?  Chattanooga?  We'll see.




Peace, my brothers

 Beau moving


Handsome Hank and Amanda made the trip


"The Red Rocket" looks like he's listening to "I'm too sexy"

A stroll in the park
Nothing to this


Mandy finishing strong

"Macenfro".  Enough said.

No comments:

Post a Comment