Sunday, October 2, 2011

1950's?

Jay really enjoys Costco.  He goes at least 1-2 times a week and last Thursday he brought home a small vacuum.  Our current vacuum does a great job but it's big and heavy.  It's perfect for the carpets and big cleans, not so much for day to day clean ups.  The new vacuum is light, swivels easily, and is pretty powerful. 

I love our new vacuum.  I mean I really love it.  I've used it at least 4 times in 3 days.  After I started thinking about it, I realized that if I were to voice my feelings out loud, I would sound like a 1950's housewife.  You know, the ones that were in the ads saying all they wanted for Christmas was the new vacuum?  That's me.  I really thought I would have made the perfect 1950's commercial for my vacuum.  The only thing is, I think Jay loves and uses the vacuum just as much as I do.  I overheard him bragging about it to his dad.  Definitely not the 1950's...   

No comments:

Post a Comment