Monday, November 21, 2011

Two of a kind

Just the other day Jay, John Henry and I were out having breakfast.  A woman came up and said, "He's the spitting image of you".  She was talking about John Henry being the mini version of Jay.  It's not uncommon that this happens.  It seems everywhere we go we get that reaction.  People that know us a little better think that John Henry is a good mix of both parents.  However, as I look through some of these pictures, I can't help but agree with the strangers.  They really are two of a kind. 



Sometimes they look more alike because they have on similar clothes (aka Falcons shirts and khaki shorts).

Sometimes it's because they are appeasing me even though they are sick of me taking pictures.


Sometimes they don't want to appease me and would prefer that I put the camera away.

But most times, it's because they just look like exactly like each other.



No comments:

Post a Comment