Saturday, September 22, 2012

I'm so proud

I am the first to admit I can be a clean freak.  It really only applies to the space within my own house.  I'm not one of those people that wants to clean other people's houses or is bothered if somewhere outside of my house is messy or dirty.  It's just a personal space thing.  As a parent, you wonder what random quirks you will pass on to your child.  Based on John Henry's recent actions, I may have passed on a little bit of my cleaning obsession.  He's pretty good about cleaning up his toys, putting his dirty clothes in the laundry basket, and wiping up his messes.  Nothing too crazy, just the basics of picking up after yourself.  However, he's really taking a liking to vacuuming.  I mean he really, really likes it.  He screams in delight when I pull out either of our vacuums (yes we have two) and wants to do it. We actually fight over the vacuum sometimes.  I don't have great pictures to document his new found love but I do have the two below.



Is it funny that I'm proud of the vacuum obsession and Jay is proud of John Henry's redneck look?  Jay calls this redneck vacuuming.
    

No comments:

Post a Comment