Sunday, October 7, 2012

A family walk

Every Sunday morning Jay, John Henry, and Lady walk the half mile to Mt. Bethel and spend time at the lake and playground.  They go every Sunday for about an hour but for some reason they have never fed the ducks.  Schuler and I decided to join them for John Henry's first duck feeding experience.  It was slow going (on my part since I was walking at a snails pace) but we had some nice peaceful time as a family and I'm glad we got outside.  However, feeding the ducks became feeding John Henry and Lady.  The poor ducks barely got anything!
 
Giving John Henry the first piece of bread (that was supposed to go to the ducks).

Jay was doing his best to explain that we throw it to the ducks and not shove it in our mouth. 

Relaxing with Schuler.
 
I would say we may have better luck next time but I think it will be a while until John Henry decides to share with the ducks.
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment