Monday, October 15, 2012

Newborn Pictures

One thing I regret is not having newborn pictures taken of John Henry.  Yes I have plenty of pictures of him as a newborn but I don't have those cute, posed, professional shots.  The closest thing I have is the pictures my Dad took for me.  They are great, but I wish I had more.
 
So when my co-worker recommended Stacey De Martini to me I jumped at having the pictures taken.  Stacey did the maternity pictures I posted earlier but her real love is doing newborn pictures.  Can't say I blame her.  She was here for 3 hours and we had so much fun posing Schuler and using her different props.  We could have gone all day except she had to pick up her sons and I had to feed my child. 
 
I wouldn't be surprised if Stacey took a thousand pictures while she was here.  Below are some of my favorites:





 
 
 
 





 
We don't have any sibling shots yet but hopefully I can get those taken soon.  Thank you again to Stacey.  I can't wait for you to come back.
 
If anyone wants to contact Stacey you can check out her Facebook page: http://www.facebook.com/staceydphotography
 

No comments:

Post a Comment