Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Thank you

I’m sure my first entry should not be for the purposes of venting. However, since this is a secret blog it probably won’t be considered poor form since there is no one to consider it!
It’s that time of year when Christmas is over and there is a little bit of a lull at work. To me, this means it’s a perfect time to get the thank you notes written and in the mail. If I wait until after New Year’s, there is a chance that I could procrastinate and barely get them out before February. Or worse, I could forget about one and that is not acceptable! Don’t get me wrong. I don’t love sending out thank you notes. However, not sending them is totally out of the question. If someone sends you a gift, WRITE A THANK YOU NOTE! It’s not hard, I promise.
I’m off to write my notes. I can’t let the etiquette die with my parents generation. Some things must be preserved and passed down to future generations. To me, a thank you note is one of them.

-ASS

No comments:

Post a Comment