Wednesday, June 30, 2010

A little bump

And so it begins.  I'm getting a belly.  However, Jay and I are the only people that seem to notice it.  Everyone else keeps asking me where I'm hiding the baby.  It's in there, I promise.  I'm just in the awkward stage where people look at me and think I've downed a keg of beer and I'm bloated as opposed to having a baby in my belly.  I'm also in an awkward stage of clothing.  My pants are barely fastening and those belly bands don't really work on my work pants.  Oh well, if I stretch out my work pants I don't really care.  I've had most of them for at least 6 years and I bought them on sale so they've done their job and then some. 

We'll do our best to document the expanding belly over the next 5-6 months.  I wonder how big it will get?  I was 5.5 pounds when I was born and Jay was 7.  Maybe we'll land in the middle.  Six pounds sounds good to me!
-AS

No comments:

Post a Comment