Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Our chat

I love gmail chat.  It's a great way to ask little questions throughout the day without having to pick up the phone.  No it's not laziness.  It's called my husband despises being on the phone and would go nuts if I called him every time I had a question or thought of something I wanted to share.  So there.  Case in point, he sent me a note saying that he changed the blog.  We had a perfectly lovely chat about the update that didn't involve the phone.  Here it is:

me: just saw it.  looks good, does this mean we're sharing?

mofostarr@gmail.com: think i'm going to change the pic on front

me: to what?  Lady?
 
mofostarr@gmail.com: need your help. had a pic of lady and changed it - but that sounds good
yes it's public - actually think it always was

me: too funny.  i'm not ready to send the link out yet

mofostarr@gmail.com: me neither

No comments:

Post a Comment