Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Pregnancy or Cold?

The funny and sometimes convenient thing about being pregnant is that everything is blamed on the pregnancy.  Bad skin - must be the pregnancy.  Tired - must be the pregnancy.  Can't swallow spinach without gagging - must be the pregnancy.  (I actually do like spinach so the last one isn't an excuse, I promise).  Stuffy nose - must be the pregnancy.  The difficult part about this is tyring to understand when the symptoms are due to pregnancy and when it's because you have the crappy summer cold.  Right now, I think I have the cold.  Don't get me wrong, I still have bad skin, I'm tired, and spinach is not at the top of my list but I really think I have a cold.  And it sucks. 

We are supposed to leave for the beach in less than 36 hours.  I have to get better.  I don't want to be sick.  I'm sick of being sick.  I also think the baby is sick of my sneezing, sniffling and coughing.  To sum it up, WE are sick of being sick. 

No comments:

Post a Comment