Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Almost to 3rd...

In just a few short days I'll be in my third trimester.  Crazy!!!!  Our baby loves to move now and I feel him all the time.  I'm still waiting to see an actual hand or foot push against my belly.  I hear that when you see the actual body part moving across your belly it's both a cool and weird experience.  The baby should also be close to 2 pounds at this point.  At least according to the baby books and websites.  They compare it to a cauliflower.  Jay's not a fan of cauliflower so I won't read too much into it.

I will say that I think our baby already has some personality.  Every time Jay tries to put his hand on my belly to feel the baby moving, the baby stops.  He's either trying to frustrate Jay or he's afraid of him.  I think it's funny and when he won't stop kicking I tell him that he better stop or I'll have to get his father.  I know he doesn't understand but it still makes me laugh. 

No comments:

Post a Comment