Thursday, September 30, 2010

Time to put on the winter coat

It's that time again - to both literally and figuratively put on that winter coat.  That's what I say when I start to put on the lb's during the winter.  A little extra insulation doesn't hurt anyone.  It's easy to do when you have a pregnant wife.  As she stated in an earlier blog, she's about to move into the third trimester and that means more cravings - at least that's what I've heard.  That's okay with me, because it's just about to be the season of eating with Thanksgiving and Christmas right around the corner.  Right now, I guess you could say it's the calm before the storm.  I actually have a race this weekend which I've been training for...thanks to a friend that lives nearby.  After this weekend, I'll probably start making the annual winter coat.  I'm not trying to go for any records - I just hope by the end of the season my bellly doesn't shake like a bowl full of jelly.

No comments:

Post a Comment