Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Picture Day

John Henry had picture day at daycare.  I was curious as to how they were going to take John Henry's picture since he can't sit up unless he's in a bumbo seat or his pottery barn chair (neither of which the photographer had).  When I got home today and saw the pictures I couldn't help but laugh.  They put him in a bean bag chair.  Very smart.  However, the bean bag chair wasn't what made me laugh.  It was the surrounding props they used.  The rock, picket fence, flowers, water bucket, and gardening gloves are hysterical!  I get the spring motif but if John Henry can pull weeds he better speak up because I have a lot of work he can do. 



And even though the fake props are a little silly, I ordered one of each print.  I couldn't help myself!

No comments:

Post a Comment