Tuesday, December 14, 2010

It's a Date!

The doctor says I've been pregnant long enough and I couldn't agree more.  So we are scheduled to check into the hospital tomorrow night at 5:30.  I'll be induced and the doctor believes that the baby will be born on Thursday, December 16.  I like it!  Our family and friends have been calling and asking if we are ready and excited.  I guess the answer is yes to both.  We are excited (but I wonder how much of that excitement is being mistaken for nervousness) and we're as ready as we'll ever be.  The Christmas decorations are up.  The baby's room is as done as it can be until my parents bring the books and last of the decorations from Colorado.  The bills have been paid and the paperwork has been filed.  Not everything got crossed off the list but we got most of it done and I'm proud of how much we got accomplished.  So yes, we're ready.  Scared to death.  But ready.  I just hope he likes us!

No comments:

Post a Comment