Thursday, December 23, 2010

A Full House

Jay and I are lucky to have lots of family.  Most of Jay's family is here in Georgia but most of my family is in Colorado.  My family travelled all the way from Colorado to come help us with our little one.  My parents arrived the day after we got home from the hospital and my brother Josh arrived on Tuesday.  My other brother, also named Josh (don't get confused), arrived before John Henry was born.  It was a full house but it was so great to have everyone here to help. 
 Grandma and Grandpa Schuler
 Grandpa Schuler is so proud!

 Uncle Josh is a natural!

 The other uncle Josh!

Grandpa Schuler got lots of hands on time with his grandson.

 John Henry in his special tractor outfit for Grandpa!

Grandma Schuler getting some love!

We are so grateful for everyone's help!  Our fridge has never seen so much food and it was so nice to not have to cook for a week.  It was also great to have someone help love on Lady so she didn't feel neglected as well as hold the baby so we could get a nap every night.  I know John Henry won't remember this visit but we definitely will.  We are blessed to have such a wonderful family! 

No comments:

Post a Comment