Tuesday, September 13, 2011

9 months going on 16

We can't thank Ragan Weeks enough.  John Henry has a new love.  It's not food, drink, or any normal type of baby toy.  It's a car and we owe John Henry's new found happiness to Ragan.  The second that car arrived John Henry has been rolling in his new wheels every chance he gets.  I can't even begin to describe how much he loves it.  So, I'll let the pictures do the talking.

His first spin.

I'm pretty sure he just saw some Atlanta driver cut someone off. 

"Why are you cruising, get out of the fast lane!"

I have to assume this is what he would look like stuck in traffic.

And I would have to assume the next three pictures are what he would look like if he was driving on the highway...





 It's a rough life chillin in a new car.  But somebody's gotta do it!

No comments:

Post a Comment