Thursday, September 1, 2011

Conflicted?

Every morning when I walk through the parking deck at work I pass by the same car.  It has an Auburn Mom bumper sticker on one side, a Georgia Mom bumper sticker on the other, and a University of Florida license plate holder.  I have to wonder how football season plays out at their house?

I mention the license plate because it's that time.  Starting today - our lives will be booked around Auburn's football schedule.  I have learned to appreciate, and on some days really enjoy (dare I say love), college football.  I'm still learning the game.  However, the anticipation, the crazy comebacks, and the smile on Jay's face when his team wins makes it a fun time.  Even to someone who doesn't completely understand the game.  But after last year I worry that what is up, must come down.  I only hope that we make it through - with as little damage as possible.

Wish us luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment