Monday, September 26, 2011

Girls Weekend

It's not often that I get to spend time with Lauren and Julia together.  The last time we were all together John Henry was four weeks old.  We always have fun, talk a lot, laugh about random things, and just enjoy being together.  I wish they were closer but I'll take anytime I can get.

That being said, you would think that I would have a picture of the three of us together.  You would be wrong.  I'm not sure how we were together for two and a half days and didn't get a single picture of the three of us.  I even took my camera to dinner, it just never happened.  Instead, I got pictures of Lola spreading applesauce in her hair and John Henry taking a bath in the Habif's kitchen sink.  Oh well, at least it's something!

Miss Lola using applesauce as conditioner.  Who knew it was good for the hair?

These next few pictures are from John Henry's bath in the kitchen sink.  A special thanks to Gail and Michael who allowed us to stay at their place.  We had a great time and as you can see below, John Henry loves your sink. 





No comments:

Post a Comment