Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Last Day to be a Twenty Something

These are my last hours to be grouped as a twenty something. Tomorrow I'll be thirty and I'm not sure I'll feel any different. I'm hoping the only noticeable difference will be the new age box I'll have to select on medical forms. Who knows, maybe I'll wake up tomorrow, be 20 pounds heavier and have more than just the usual stress wrinkles. It's doubtful but I guess anything is possible. And if anything is possible, I hope that I inherit all of the wisdom that comes with aging. I would like to believe that I'm more wise now then I was at 25. I would also like to believe that I look the same. I'll defer to my husband because sometimes you can't tell how you've changed. Sometimes it takes someone else saying something to notice. So honey, if I've gained weight, look wrinkly and do not seem more wise, please tell me. Just don't tell me tomorrow. I don't want it to ruin my birthday!

-ASS

No comments:

Post a Comment