Wednesday, December 7, 2011

Friend or Bully?

I always wonder if John Henry likes the kids in his class.  I wasn't really sure if he noticed anyone other than the teachers.  When I dropped John Henry off this morning I found that he does notice the kids in his class.  In fact, there is one child that he is particularly fond of and plays with all day.  His name is Brooks.  He's a little younger than John Henry but they seem to get along just fine.  The teachers think they're real cute together.  I thought so too until I saw John Henry bulldoze Brooks with the push cart!  His teachers say it happens all the time.  After watching it in person, I'm not so convinced that John Henry and Brooks are friends. 


They do look cute playing together.

This is the last picture I got before John Henry took him out.  Can you see the devilish smile on John Henry's face?  Poor Brooks had no idea it was coming.  

I would like to think these two are friends and John Henry isn't being a bully.  Fingers crossed that this is the case.  If not, I won't blame Brooks if he gives John Henry a black eye.  We'll just have to wait and see.  

No comments:

Post a Comment