Thursday, December 8, 2011

Santa, may I introduce you to Santa...

Since Christmas is rapidly approaching we have done our best to decorate the house.  It's a little different deciding what we will and will not put out this year.  We've moved the tree to a room that John Henry doesn't spend much time in and we didn't put out some of the floor decorations (i.e., breakable angels) due to our little angel.  We did however, decide to put out our Santa.  Some may look at him and think he's creepy but I think he's wonderful.  He lights up and moves so he freaks Lady out but I love him.  We decided to introduce John Henry to Santa and I think it went well.  It helped the John Henry was wearing his Santa pj's.  Thank you Benich family for letting us borrow your Santa pjs!


John Henry didn't want to ease into it.  He wanted to jump right in and say hello.

 "Come here and give me a hug."

Getting up close and personal.


This guy isn't too bad!

This is the look I got when I told him to be gentle with Santa.

Too cute!

No comments:

Post a Comment