Wednesday, December 7, 2011

Where's John Henry?

John Henry struggles with nap time at daycare.  He does fine at home but I'm sure that's because it's dark and quiet.  At daycare it's bright, loud, and there are way too many things going on that distract him from sleep.  When I arrived yesterday to pick him up I couldn't find him.  His favorite teacher smiled at me sweetly and said, "I finally got him to sleep."  I looked around the room again.  I didn't see him in the crib.  In fact, I didn't see him anywhere.  She had to point him out.

(If you look closely you can see the top of his head, part of his arm, and his little hand.)


Apparently, she has to bury him to make him sleep.  Poor kid, I'm sure he dreams that he's being suffocated by stuffed animals...

No comments:

Post a Comment